Commitment to Safety and Sustainability
Kartech Solutions, Inc. is committed to workplace safety and to creating a safe and healthful work environment for all employees. The company strives to proactively design, align and improve operational processes with this goal in mind.We promote the importance of injury prevention and overall safety as much as possible for all of our employees. We care about the safety, health and well-being of our employees. Kartech Solutions values the contributions our employees make toward our success. We support local community interests, and value honesty, integrity and teamwork.
Kartech Solutions supports a proactive approach to environmental challenges, and encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies. We adhere to fundamental principles of social and environmental sustainability that are compliant with local law, consistent with international expectations and are supported by the Auto Manufacturing industry.
Kartech Solutions strives for integrity and honesty in all aspects of our business. We also recognize that our supply chain activities have a broad impact and that our responsibilities extend beyond our own operations into those of our suppliers. At the same time, we continuously strive to ensure that we deal with our suppliers in an open and transparent way.
All companies in our supply chain are expected to operate honestly and equitably in accordance with local law, including those laws pertaining to:
- Anti-competitive business practices
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Respect for Company and Personal Data
- Export Controls
- Conflicts of interest
We require our primary supplier base to apply the following standards:
- Demonstrate responsible environmental performance in line with ISO 14001
- Apply rigorous health and safety standards in line with OSHAS 18001
- Permit workers’ freedom of association and right to collective bargaining
- Not to discriminate on any basis
- Eliminate the use of child labor – the age of employment must be in accordance with local labor law
- Eliminate the use of forced and bonded labor in any form
- To pay a “living wage” – compensation and benefits should comply with applicable local laws relating to minimum wages, overtime compensation and legally mandated benefits
- Working hours, including overtime, should comply with local laws limiting hours of work
- Workers have a safe and healthy working environment that meets or exceeds applicable standards for safety and environmental health
- Harassment or discrimination against employees in any form is not tolerated
Kartech Solutions supports the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and, in addition, we expect our suppliers to supportthis declaration that sets “common standards of achievement for all people and all nations”.
Kartech Solution Inc. is the US subsidiary of Dalian Auto-Tech Inc. Click here to visit the website of Dalian Auto-Tech Inc.